Water Mist System
Water Mist System
The Water Mist protection system optimizes the amount of water, maximizing the effective water volume through the distribution of droplets of very small size. This method improves a cooling effect for a determined amount of water, reducing the necessary volume. Therefore, damages compared to conventional sprinkler systems are minimized.
LPG AQUAFOG® High
LPG designs its systems in compliance with the highest
quality and safety standards in the market with its own patented technology.
LPG AQUAFOG® systems are adequate for the protection of both Class A and
Class B fires. Allow for real operation tests and check the extinguishing
LPG AQUAFOG® offers systems in two variants:
• High Pressure: minimize water consumption and the diameters of the pipes suitable for those risks with limited water supply and architectural value.
LPG has developed AQUAFOG® systems with its own know-how
validating designs in known international labs (i.e. VTT, SINTEF). LPG
has also developed multiple spray heads optimized for each risk.
We hold our own laboratory and have access to several internal and international laboratories that allows the development of new products and applications.
Among our approved AQUAFOG®
designs we should highlight the following:
• Total flooding systems for machine rooms and turbines (VNIIPO and IMO to 2000 m3, FM to 260 m3).
• Local application systems of machinery (IMO up to 14 m. high).
• Ordinary hazards according to TS 14972:2010.
• Escalators protection systems (VdS).
• Road tunnel protection system (tested by SINTEF).
We also offer the design of the piping network systems for AQUAFOG® systems by means of LPG own software of hydraulic calculations so called FireNet®.
LPG AQUAFOG® systems and components are certified by Vds, FM, IMO and quality checks are constantly submitted so as to guarantee an ongoing high level of quality throughout its whole production.